BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 5, 2011

11th of June. 27th Day. (Saturday)

8.40am.
Good morning! Just came up from the hall. We have gotong-royong this morning, and I'm in charge ofthe dorms. Hehe.

Some addition:
- Manja said my attitude very good nyeheheheh~ =p

- From now on, all of us with pangkat have to make sure everyone get their food first, only then we can eat. The few head boys are really responsible, they know how to take care of the others. =) Whereas the girls. (Oh well, I better not say it here.)  Joey no likey some of them! ish!...


- Last night teacher asked us to hand up the name list for games. Arguments happened between dorms. They weren't satisfied because there were no discussions at all..! 

- Missing you..

- Things to bring this week: Biscuits, letter, sport shoes, shampooo, 3 in 1 milo!

Alright, better get started with work, the rest are already working hehe. =p


x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x 

1:45pm.
Just had lunch.
Dorm is now clean! =) Called back home just now, jie picked up! =) They're not coming tomorrow, sadden..
Today's lunch was normal, I had to stand there to help with the food. Seeing them getting their food got me more n more hungry. =.=  Something interesting happened thou. Just now I saw the drumsticks getting lesser, so I prayed. Keep me a good one dear Lord. And amazingly when everybody else got their food, I saw one more drumstick hehe! God really kept one for me weh. xp

While I was walking back to my dorm, the screw of my specs dropped, I was like, OH MY! So i quickly bend down to look for that tiny screw, even thou it was impossible to get it back, normally. Unexpectedly I found it. LoL. See how good the Lord is. =)

As I was writing this now, somebody is making noises out there. 
'IC & penolong IC! Turun sekarang!! cepat!!'  x 10. (Yes i meant times ten.)
Annoying as always.

URGH! T_T

x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x

2.45pm.
Meeting over, it wasn't that bad. We got back phone right after meeting lol. Checked facebook, and saw something really sweeeeet on somebody's wall. 
Aww. =')

Love,
Jo

0 comments: