BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

3rd of June. 19th Day. (Friday)

11:45pm.
Yesterday was too tired to write. Hehe =x

(refreshing---)

Ok, it was bad. =x After CB class we had to berbaris under the hot and steaming sun!
Stood there for 45mins. Around that. zZ! Because our dorms weren't clean enough. o.o
The rest were kinda pissed. But I was alright. Thank God. =)

CB class was fun (again). We discussed about our impian. 'Somebody' said his impian is to marry me and have 4kids. WHAT is that o =.=.. But he's kinda cute HAHA XDDD!

Last night was our CF again. I shared about Foul Languages. =x
Sheng wasn't with us, he went back for his SAT exam. Will pray for him. =)

These days Ayu was sick. So i took over. Whee.

x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x 

It's actually 12:30am now.
I'm in full celoreng in bilik rehat wirawati. Tonight is our turn to jaga malam. =x
I thought it would be damn scary, but heh, see even now I still have time to write diary. ^_^
Lol, it's like so relaxing! I have mp3 with me, I have fan, and most of all, television!
I can even sleep here, wooooh. Goodness, I love being penjaga malam! =p

x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x 

Speaking of today, Module 2 has ended. I did not cry in class. O__O muahaha. But well, group members for this module was far better than module 1! I had a buddy (Ernie). Got to know her better throughout Module 2. Hehe, she's also in Bravo, cute girl! ^_^

Gonna sleep, nights! 
1:30am.


Love,
Jo

0 comments: