BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

4th of June. 20th Day. (Saturday)

1:30pm
Today's a good day! :D cause we're getting our phones back at 2pm sharp!
In 30mins time. HEHE ^^

Last night I was too tired in bilik rehat. Anyway, they were watching television. I watched a little, it was showing an english movie. I felt weird, as thou I have lost touch with the world already. The show somehow gave me very comfortable feeling. Ish I miss home.
Imagine 3 weeks without tech. LoL. I actually had tons of things to tell, but forgot. T__T

Today was relaxing, morning we had gotong-royong. (again)
And at the same time, I shifted dorm from Kuala Pilah 3 to Jelebu 3. Now dorm mates are Ting, Mei Wei, Ika, Kila, Manja, Fyra, Kyra & Ernie. Awesome People! :D:D:D:D
Btw for record purposes, ex dorm mates were Ekin, Zety, XiYang and Fatin.
Hehe.

x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x 

4:00pm.
P/s: MingHui just gave me a bottle of Ribena. ^^

Somebody posted status in facebook said he missed me!
Aww...seriously, I miss you too....=')

Love,
Jo

0 comments: