BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

5th of June. 21st Day. (Sunday)

12:00pm.
Just came back from church.
Last night had a long chat with my favourite boy. =)

[some conversations are not being shared for privacy purposes]


Anyway I'm really hungry now. O_o..Waiting for dad n mom to come! xD
They're bringing me Pizza & KFC! =p


Joey must stay strong, no matter what. Enjoy life here! *hugs!


x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x --- x 


10:42pm.
Roll call was early today. How nice if they make it early every night! =p
Called somebody just now in the evening. He's so sweeeeet. =)

This afternoon I ate alot! Heees. Dad n mom came with lotsa foooood.
Darrenand Louis shared their pizza. I was extremely fuuuullll!

For the first time so far in camp, I heard people talking bout ghosts.
Some claimed that there were a bunch of 'people' marching behind our classes at 2am in the morning.

Creepy.

Love,
Jo

0 comments: